New Features in This Release
- PrivX now manages license subscriptions online.
- New licenses are automatically installed to your PrivX deployment after you update your subscription.
- Note that Internet connectivity is required to activate/update trials and commercial subscriptions.
- Analytics on the environment where PrivX is installed is collected to understand the usage pattern and improve our product. The data sent is anonymous.
- Data includes operating system, CPU, memory, device name, geographic location, version of PrivX.
- You may opt out from sending analytics at any time.
- Note that Internet connectivity is required for sending analytics.
- Utility script troubleshoot.sh automatically generates troubleshooting data of your PrivX deployment.
- Eases troubleshooting: run this script and attach the archive to your support tickets.
- Gathers system configuration into a tar archive
See complete release notes for PrivX 2.1.