This release fixes a security vulnerability on Multi-factor Authentication. We recommend upgrading to this version.
New Features in This Release
- Software update notification in the UI when a new version of PrivX is available for download.
- Passwordless login using ephemeral certificates for RDP connections.
- Support for native SSH clients on Mac and Linux for SSH connections, availability controlled by license code.
- User's connection history and settings are now browser agnostic.
- Migration tool automatically run on upgrades to retain custom changes done on configuration files and gracefully handle system changes.
- Ability to reuse existing license code on a new hardware by deactivating it on the older hardware.
See complete release notes for PrivX 2.2.