The PrivX RPM package has been renamed in 2.3. When upgrading from an earlier version, you must first uninstall the previous PrivX RPM with:
# yum erase PrivX-OAM-*.rpm
After this you can install the latest version according to the installation instructions in the Administrator Manual.
New Features in This Release
- Support for Microsoft Azure hosts
- Automatically discover hosts in Azure account, similar to AWS host discovery
- Kerberos Single Sign On support
- Users with valid Kerberos tickets may now log into PrivX without having to specify their credentials again (e.g. SSO with Windows account)
- Support for login with personal accounts (login as yourself)
- Allow PrivX users to access target hosts with their personal accounts
- Access is granted in a role-based manner, without having to specify principals for individual target accounts
- Updates to SSH agent add-on feature
See complete release notes for PrivX 2.3.1.