PrivX 3 Released
- Get started easily on first use with a guided tutorial
- Automatically scan tagged cloud hosts and add them to PrivX
- Improved auto-discovery of Microsoft Azure hosts
- View hosts accessible by a specific role from its context menu → List access option
- View the current status of the configured hosts under Settings → Hosts
- Sort files in the File Transfer view by Name, Permissions, Modified date or Size
- Option to refresh the user or host directories from the respective context menus under Settings → Directories
- Simplified UI for managing directories for users and hosts
- PrivX user now sees a persistent message when an admin terminates the user's ongoing connection
- Randomize keyvault client ID and passphrase on installation and client passphrases on upgrade
- Ensure that database certificates are both valid and issued by a trusted CA
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.