PrivX 4 Released
- Session recording and playback. Read more about it from the Administrator Manual.
- Privx can record SSH and RDP sessions. Administrators can later replay these recordings for auditing purposes.
- Trails are encrypted by PrivX.
- Encrypted trail data should be saved on an external NFS share configured by PrivX Administrators.
- View global audit events from Monitor→Events.
- Enable Single Sign On to PrivX using your preferred OpenID Connect provider such as Okta, AWS Cognito and UbiSecure.
- Connect to target hosts in your virtual private cloud (VPC) using PrivX Extender component, available as a separate download. For detailed instructions, please check the Administrator Manual.
- Note: PrivX Extender support for HA deployments will be added in future releases.
- As an administrator, grant or revoke users' role memberships immediately without approval workflows.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.