PrivX 5 Released
- Playback controls for audit-session recordings: pause/resume playback, seeking, and full-screen toggle
- Windows RemoteApp support - Limit RDP user access to specific applications on the target server
- Single sign-on to PrivX using Google GSuite as the identity provider
- SSH agent on Mac and Linux now supports temporary access tokens for AWS CLI access
- Native SSH client traffic can now be routed via PrivX Extenders
- Send audit events to AWS CloudWatch Events or Azure Event Hubs
- Set custom titles to the GUI header, for distinguishing between PrivX deployments
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.