PrivX 13 released
- Context-based roles, allowing you to restrict the validity of a role by weekday, time, and client IP.
- User-defined accounts: Allow users to freely specify the target-account name.
- Support for nCipher nShield as a HSM provider.
- Allow defining LDAP TLS trust anchors per directory.
- Allow users and API clients to view access requests.
- Support dedicating PrivX servers to front-end and/or back-end roles.
- Support certificate and public-key authentication on OpenSSH 8.2.
- Tag support for OpenStack hosts.
- Ability to specify NTP server during initial setup.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.